Mr.Chewy offers over 70 brands of dog and cat food, a wide variety of goodies for our buddies. They offer competitive pricing on Frontline, which is commendable, as well as promising to help DogBoy's raise money for our selected charities. Mr.Chewy is a subscription based ordering service (free shipping for any order over $49) that offers hassle-free delivery of products of your choosing.
Therein lies the Question, right? What products should we be choosing? Which of the over 70 products Mr.Chewy offers is the best for our precious pups?
When asked this critical question, our lovely kennel manager Marcella Slaughter, CPDT-KA, offered the following suggestions - thank goodness!
Marcella said her top 5 choices are:
- Orijen - it's pricey because of the quality of the ingredients, so anytime you can get it at a discounted rate that's great.
- California Natural - it's what we feed in the kennel, a good place to start since it is not as pricey as my other recommendations and doesn't have a ton of ingredients so it's easy on sensitive tummies.
- Natural Balance roll - the turkey formula is the best for treating with, it doesn't crumble like the other formulas. It's what we use in classes for training treats.
- Taste of the Wild - it's a nice grain-free option for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies.
- Honest Kitchen - an easy way to feed a raw diets, you just add warm water and it's done!
Oh, happy day! Each of Marcella's choices are available for purchase through Mr.Chewy! Great news! (It is so comforting to have an expert on this topic so readily on hand, isn't it? Thank you, Marcella. We all feel much better now.)
So, if you'd like for Mr.Chewy to help make your life a little easier and support DogBoy's favorite charities at the same time, here's how you do it. First create an account with Mr.Chewy. When placing an order, use the referral code DOGG3575 and you'll get 10% off of your purchase and Mr. Chewy donates $10 to one of DogBoy's favorite charities - The North Shore Animal League, Best Friends Animal Santuary, and/or Bidawee. Sound good? Good.
You know, whether you purchase from Mr.Chewy or not, isn't it comforting to know that DogBoy's staff is so knowledgeable and ever-willing to help? We and our pups are in good hands, for sure.