Are you overwhelmed with all that is associated with properly training and socializing your new puppy? We have solutions! DogBoy’s Pup Academy will give your new puppy the opportunity to receive the positive training and socialization that is so crucial to his or her development into a happy, confident and socially appropriate dog.
Pup Academy dogs will receive multiple, intermittent sessions of supervised play time in small groups of up to 6 puppies, 2 one-on-one training sessions per day with one of our Certified Professional Dog Trainers and plenty of rest time to recover from all that play time and training.
Puppy training will focus on:
- Attention / Eye contact
- Familiarization with being handled
- Leash Walking
- Recall (Coming When Called)
- Positive Social Experiences
- Environmental Familiarization
- Impulse Control (Stay, Wait)
- Crate Training
Pup Academy Basic Information
- Offered on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Drop off is between 8:30 and 9:30 am
- Pick up is between 4:00 and 6:00 pm
Drop off before 8:30 am can be done at the main office and must be pre-arranged with training staff. A discretionary early drop off fee of $15 may be charged.
Spots for Pup Academy are limited to 6 puppies per day.
Please call the training office at 512-251-7600 extension 2 for more information.